In my previous post I explained the 7 benefits of cucumber water. In this post I will share how you can make cucumber water on your own. Which is very easy.
Making your own cucumber water at home is the preferred method for drinking this beverage, as it is inexpensive and very easy to prepare.
- Step 1 – Clean and slice a cucumber (3-4 slices for a glass, or an entire cucumber for a pitcher).
- Step 2 – Fill a pitcher/glass with cold water and add the cucumbers.
- Step 3 – Add ice to keep the cucumbers submerged, ensuring that the nutrients are released into the water.
- Step 4 – Allow the beverage to sit for at least 10-15 minutes before drinking.
- Step 5 – Re-use the same cucumbers with additional water; discard cucumbers after 24 hours.